405-232-4DUI (4384) or Toll Free: 1-877-HELP-DUI (435-7384)
Oklahoma City Drunk Driving Defense Law Firm
Based in Oklahoma city, the drunk driving defense law firm of at Fabian & Associates has successfully kept clients out of jail, allowed clients to retain their driver's licenses, and saved clients thousands of dollars in DUI fines throughout Oklahoma charged with a DUI or APC offense.
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions we hear from our clients:
1) What can happen to me if I am convicted of a DUI?
- Answer: If you are convicted of a DUI, you will lose your driver's license, i.e., your driving privileges, you can be fined a substantial amount of money, and you could possibly go to jail. For a more complete answer, please visit our DUI Penalties page.
2) If I have been charged with a DUI (or APC), do I need to do anything before my court date?
- Answer: If you have been charged with a DUI or an APC, you must request a DPS hearing within 15 days. Failure to request a DPS hearing will result in a loss of your driving privileges. For more information, please visit our Driver's License Issues.
3) Why should I pay an attorney to represent me in my DPS and/or DUI hearing?
- Answer: Because the consequences are severe. In addition to high fines, losing your driving privileges, and possibly jail time, you will most likely see an increase in insurance rates, and more importantly, you will have a criminal record. You can pay an experienced attorney now, or pay in lost opportunity later (not to mention fines, insurance, freedom, and driving privileges).
4) Can Fabian & Associates help me?
- Answer: The amount of help we can provide depends on a number of factors, including the facts of your case, the timeliness of engaging our services (the earlier we get involved, the better your chances that we can help). You would be hard pressed to find more qualified DUI defense attorneys anywhere in Oklahoma. For more information regarding our qualifications, please visit our Attorney Profiles page.
To speak with one of our experienced Oklahoma DUI defense attorneys regarding your options or to learn more about how we may be able to assist you with your DUI or APC charges, or your DPS hearing, please call us at 405-232-4DUI (4384) or toll free at 1-877-HELP-DUI (435-7384), or e-mail us, or complete our intake form on our Contact Us page. No one will fight harder to protect your rights.
Serious DUI Defense Attorneys for Serious Alcohol Related Charges
Free Initial Consultation